Date: July 2020
Project description. I created 30+ examples of API tests demonstrating the main functionality of Tavern Testing tool. Along with Tavern Docs, this might be a helpful resource for someone who just started to learn Tavern. I used free public APIs to go through Tavern documentation and learn how to use it:
Some examples of Tavern tests:
- Sending request and checking response status code, json response, headers.
- Using external function to validate the response..
- Using built-in Tavern schema validators.
- Test parametrization.
- Multi-stage tests.
- Using external configuration files.
- Uploading file.
- Creating and reading resources using APIs.
Challenging parts. The very first steps were difficult because they involved setting up and configuring Tavern.
Tools and Languages: